Friday, October 11, 2013

Packing day

I spent the morning picking up some groceries for the weekend & the toiletries for the hospital. Luckily I made chicken stock last night out of boredom because today is cold & rainy. Put me in the perfect mood to make some homemade chicken noodle soup.

 
Luckily I left the broth out of my son's portion.
 
 
 
I have to spend the rest of the afternoon fixing up the place, doing laundry & dishes, packing, & setting up my dad's area. He is flying in from California tonight! I am over the moon he agreed to take care of Lochlan in our home while I am away. The hospital is a short walk from here so they will be able to visit all the time. I am going to miss seeing my little one every single minute! I won't lie though, I am looking forward to a break from cleaning because with this big belly here, it is a chore in and of itself just to bend down to pick something up. I am so excited to be all packed up tonight & be so close to the next step in this crazy journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment