Sunday, October 27, 2013

2 weeks down!

My goodness, the past several days have been down right exhausting! In short, the babies are doing great. The monitoring can either take 25 minutes or a few hours, and I just hate how it's a toss up. Besides the good news that they are steadily getting bigger (well, my belly sure is, so they must be) and healthy all around, I have been seizing my precious hours off the monitors and walking around with my dad and little boy. I believe I have a growth scan tomorrow to gage their weights but they should be around 2 pounds a piece.

Today is husband day, though! Yay! I only get to see him twice a week because of his busy schedule. We are going to spend the night eating food that is bad for us and watching the funny Will Ferrell movie "Step Brothers". Earlier he snuck me out to brunch al fresco in the sunny, brisk fall weather. Our little man slept through most of it. Hooray for husband day.

Wanted to share pictures from the week:

The girls are about the size of a head of cauliflower each this week.

 
tête-à-tête:
 
 
I think she looks like me. What do you think?
 
 
Lots of this:
 
 
Lots of that:
 
 
a little bit of Halloween, too:
 
 
and today, Husband Day! Glorious cornflake crusted French toast with caramel hiding underneath. His lamb burger with goat cheese and mint pesto was good too.
 
He is spoiling them already.
 
 
Little girl stuff is CUTE.


No comments:

Post a Comment