Friday, October 18, 2013

Conquering everything one pancake breakfast at a time

They knew what's up. Sitting here learning about how Vikings were so obsessed with buttermilk pancakes. They would use dented shields over fire to cook the pancake batter. But they used their swords to turn them over so they wound up being something like a popover-pancake-doughnut situation. There is something so innocent & familiar about enjoying doughy sweets, it is just funny to try to image these blood-thirsty beasts getting pancake crumbs in their beards.

Or maybe it's not funny, and I am just totally already going crazy in the hospital.

 
Anyway I guess you are being a sweetheart & checking into my blog to read about the twins & not diabetic Vikings. The girls look great. They are tracing really well. The ultrasounds are getting more exciting as they switch them into 4d now. Also exciting? There are 2 other ladies on the floor pregnant with MoMos! The cool thing about living in a city of 9 million people is, even if you are going through something that has a 1 in 65,000+ chance of occurring, there will still be 2 people next to you going through the same thing. I met one of them and she just had her Caesarian scheduled for next month. Getting that date penciled in is such a milestone & I am so happy for her!
 
The girls are obviously identical but I am starting to think their noses and chins might be slightly different...I don't know if it's just the angles or not though. What do you think?
 

 


1 comment:

  1. They do look a little different but I agree, hard to tell! That is so cool that you have 2 other MoMo mommies there with you! Are they both having girls too? I think you said most are girls. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete