Saturday, October 19, 2013

day 6

Spent the morning having hot flashes and nausea, it was just awful. My godsend was that the girls were really cooperative for the NST and it only lasted 30 minutes. But the whole time I had ice chips in my mouth, a cold pack on my chest & forehead, and was being fanned. Oof. I had a little lunch then took a two and half hour nap with my son snuggled up in the crook of my arm--the PERFECT medicine. It's pretty gloomy out today but the leaves are really starting to get vibrant, it's nice to see on my little walks.



Hehe, he is the best little teddy bear!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't feel well! But you are a beauty! And Lochlan is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chelsea. Luckily I found out the culprit of why I get to feeling that way...since I have such a larger blood volume currently, when I lay on my back it restricts it and makes me sick. Yuck! Laying on my side from now on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww you look great! :) And Loch is too cute, little snuggle bear! :)

    ReplyDelete